I'm the face behind the camera at Terra Lemon Photography. Yes, that is my real name too. My adventures in photography started many years ago. I was 8 years old when I got my first 35mm camera and that was only because I would investigate my parents Canon a little too often. I may have broken a lens or two.
Photography began as a passion then the passion turned into a hobby and my hobby soon became a profession. My background in studio portraits allows me to preform my work in your home or on location.
When Im not behind the camera you will likely find me volunteering at my children's school. Or, I could be in the kitchen baking or cooking another HUGE passion of mine. In the spring or summer months you will catch me in the garden tending the vegetables, fruit trees and flowers.
5 quickies about me;
1. I love anything vintage and the colour teal (is that two?)
2. Sweet & salty is my favourite combination.
3. I can't go out without cleaning first (thanks Mom)
4. I'm curvy and ok with that ;)
5. I dance everyday like no one is watching.